Thursday, February 23, 2017

"The Millennium Boys”

***Happy 17th birthday boys***

“The Millennium Boys”


The year 2000 was a millennium year
I felt that night; I was sleeping on the bed of roses
I tried to fall in sleep but excitement of happiness kept me awake all night.
February 22nd night; I had a dream of a beautiful flower garden
Two newly grown red roses just like sitting in front of me
And was smiling with heartful of happiness and joy.
That night the sky basically came down very closer to my forehead
I saw the moon and the sun were miraclly glowing in my two eyes.
The next morning on 23rd two bright sunrays were lightening in my two eyes
That really happened when I visited hospital in the morning.
The nurses and the doctors were very busy on the floor
They just shifted babies mom to the operation theater room.
When they began surgery and I glanced a new flower bloomed up
Just in front of me and cried, then another one after one minute.
Although I was excited of happiness also a little furious of any bad happening.
At last my dream came true and happiness last long
Time fly’s away very fast but still hope remains in mind
To see the glory, happiness and success of life.
It is now February 23rd 2017, the memory again back
And flashes with the sweetest rhythm of heart.
Just like to say again "Happy 17th Birthday Millennium Boys"
Be happy all the time and grow as a true human with a great heart!!!!
******************************************

February 22, 2017
Virginia, US

No comments:

Post a Comment